This video is brought to you by VIDEASTE PRODUCTION – https://www.videasteproductions.com/
As of Monday, November 16th, 2020 All LLRIB schools will be transitioning from away from Blended Learning to full time, everyday school. Students who are distance learning 100% online or 100% modules are free to continue in their program and not required to return to school.
The following videos below show how all school staff continue to create a safe and caring environment for your children!
Please be advised that as of Monday, November 16, 2020 all LLRIB Education schools will be transitioning away from Blended Learning to full-time, everyday school. Students who were formerly attending weekly are now expected to attend school regularly and daily.
Students who are Distance Learning 100% Online or 100% modules are free to continue in their programming and are not required to return to school. Students are always welcome to return when they feel they can do so safely.
We thank you for your cooperation
Please take a few minutes to complete the survey if your child(ren) attends one of our schools in La Ronge, Hall Lake or Sucker River.
Click Link to view Survey – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLYnE1ZOUUVMBN0rwWjnkObsejmTgMr_O54Z6mMW5v215T3Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
The 2020 Youth Haven Summer Camp Program is starting once again and we would love for your child to join us!
This cultural wilderness camp is a great learning experience for your child and offers various activities and traditional teachings.
If you are interested in sending your child to Youth Haven, applications can be picked up at the LLRIB Office in the Education Department. For more information, please contact Jodi Hancheroff with the information given.
• No overnight trips this year
Jodi Hancheroff –
Summer Student Employment Coordinator
Phone: (306) 425-4938
Fax: (306) 425-3030
The Lac La Ronge Indian Band’s Post-Secondary Department is now accepting applications to fill positions based out of the LLRIB departments in La Ronge, Hall Lake, and Sucker River under the Summer Student Employment Program:
Please send inquires and/or completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share your artwork with the Prince Albert Model Forest so we can protect caribou habitat and show what makes caribou important to your First Nation
Grocery gift cards – Restaurant gift cards – Art Set
Up to $50 value each!
- Your artwork will be part of a visual story that includes the values, vision and action needed in caribou habitat management.
- This visual story will also inform the Caribou Habitat Management Range Plan for Northern Saskatchewan (SK1) and the SK2 Central plan
- Artwork can include drawings, paintings, beadwork and anything that can be digitally entered into a poster format
- Deadline for submissions is MAY 20, 2020
- For more information, please contact Sarah Schmid c: 306.314.9181 email: email@example.com
There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place; however, all submissions will be considered for inclusion within the visual story. For submission of your artwork, there are several options:
- Please take a picture and send the picture to the email provided on the poster
- Mail the submission to: The Prince Albert Model Forest, P.O. Box 2406, Prince Albert, S6V 7G3