Please send inquires and/or completed forms to: email@example.com
Applications must be received at the Post Secondary office by the deadline dates. Applications must be complete in order to be considered.
The Community of Stanley Mission & Grandmothers Bay are self administered community’s. Go to Page →
For September enrolment: May 31st
For January enrolment: October 31st
For Intersession/Summer Session enrolment: March 31st
(*funding for Intersession/Summer session must only be applied for if the program requires that the classes be taken during that time*)
The fillable PDF forms on this page are not compatible with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, please use Chrome, Safari or Opera. It may be more efficient to download the file before filling it in and then sending it as an attachment in an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or print it and submit in person or fax it: 306-425-3030.
→ 2017 LLRIB PSSSP APPLICATION FORM September 26th 2017 – (fillable PDF file)
If you want to just print and fill out manually, click the following link:
- A copy of your Grade 12 marks (official transcript required) – http://www.education.gov.sk.ca/transcripts
- A copy of your Treaty Card or a letter from the LLRIB Membership Officer
- A copy of your Hospitalization Card (for you and your dependents that you are claiming) – https://www.ehealthsask.ca/residents/health-cards/Pages/Update-or-Replace-a-Health-Card.aspx
- A copy of your letter of acceptance from the post-secondary institution(s).
- A copy of your class registration.
- A copy of the Canada Revenue Notice of Assessment (applicable only if you are claiming dependants) – http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/ndvdls/tpcs/ncm-tx/ssmnt-eng.html
- Returning students please submit all transcripts from previous institutions.
- University of Saskatchewan – http://students.usask.ca/academics/grades.php
- University of Regina – http://www.uregina.ca/student/registrar/transcripts/
- Saskatchewan Indian Institute of Technologies- http://www.siit.ca/pages/student-informationtranscripts.html
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic (formally SIAST) – http://saskpolytech.ca/admissions/resources/forms.aspx
- A copy of your resume.
The policies set out in this Manual have received approval of the Chief and Council of the Lac La Ronge Indian Band, Post-Secondary.
Appendices From PSSSPH as separate PDF files
The following PDF files are fillable.
Manually print and fill out:
APPENDIX D – Tutorial Assistance
APPENDIX E – Graduation Notification
APPENDIX F – Scholarship Application
APPENDIX G – Change of Information
APPENDIX H – Release of Information
APPENDIX I – Student Contract
APPENDIX J – Student Academic Follow-up
APPENDIX K – Statement of Spousal Financial Responsibility