Minnie McKenzie – Cree Language & Culture Coordinator
Alexis Mcleod – Cree Language Curriculum/Resource Developer
Ann Allen – Cree Resource Technician
Learn Cree – http://learncree.ca/
⇓ CRU_Catalogue_Apr-2021 PDF Download
CRU Catalogue Apr 2021 – IMAGES ⇒
The Lac La Ronge Indian Band Education Department has recently changed the name of their curriculum resource unit known as the Gift of Language and Culture Project to Cree Resource Unit.
The Cree Resource Unit will continue to:
- Provide resources written in Cree for parents, teachers and community members.
- Preserve, maintain and revitalize Cree language.
- Collect information about our local histories and promote traditional land-based lifestyles of Northern Saskatchewan.
- Work in conjunction with classroom teachers in order to provide quality educational resources for students.
- The website will continue and still maintain its name and URL