Edie Venne – Cree Language & Culture Coordinator
Nicole Ratt– Cree Resource Technician in Education
Elena Mirasty – Resource Developer
The Lac La Ronge Indian Band Education Department has recently changed the name of their curriculum resource unit known as the Gift of Language and Culture Project to Cree Language Unit.
The Cree Language Unit will continue to:
- Provide resources written in Cree for parents, teachers and community members.
- Preserve, maintain and revitalize Cree language.
- Collect information about our local histories and promote traditional land-based lifestyles of Northern Saskatchewan.
- Work in conjunction with classroom teachers in order to provide quality educational resources for students.
- The website will continue and still maintain its name and URL