Elena Mirasty – Resource Developer –
306-425-1754 ext. 234
Charlie Venne – Web Designer
We have updated prices in our Catalogue for Cree resources on this page in PDF:
Order form and mailing information (463KB)
Posters (1.2 MB)
Language Instructional Resources (528 KB)
Bulletin Borders (604 KB)
Cultural Resources (197 KB)
Resource Books and Classroom Essentials (453 KB)
Flashcards and Visual Aids (362 KB)
Song Books CDs and DVDs (234 KB)
Games and Activities (336 KB)
Story Books and Legends (648 KB)
Send all orders and follow-up inquires regarding orders and invoices to:
Cree Language Unit
La Ronge, Saskatchewan, Canada
Phone: (306) 425-4938
Fax: (306) 425-3030
For efficient processing of your order, submit the order early and include all of the following information
- Item Number
- Title of Resource
- Complete Mailing Address
- Purchase Order Numbers
Orders placed by an individual must be prepaid to process.
The Lac La Ronge Indian Band Education Department has recently changed the name of their curriculum resource unit known as the Gift of Language and Culture Project to Cree Language Unit.
The Cree Language Unit will continue to:
- Provide resources written in Cree for parents, teachers and community members.
- Preserve, maintain and revitalize Cree language.
- Collect information about our local histories and promote traditional land-based lifestyles of Northern Saskatchewan.
- Work in conjunction with classroom teachers in order to provide quality educational resources for students.
- The website will continue and still maintain its name and URL