The Lac La Ronge Indian Band central office is doing a survey to find out how the membership feels about it’s current services and to explore new ideas. Please complete the linked surveys below to let us know what you think and to provide suggestions on how to improve.
There will be a draw for a BBQ, so please provide your name, number and community, in the indicated text boxes at the beginning of the surveys.
Please find the LLRIB Daycare Survey on the following link: https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/9f1Ab0w7xEmCqdn1KaaDeJ4b
Aboriginal Head Start Survey on the following link: https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/L2caqXoj22iEc4Cl
For more information, please contact:
Josy Roske – (306) – 425 – 4938
Kathleen Desautels (306) – 425 – 4938
Donna Charles – (306) – 425 – 5015
Thank you for your interest in having your child participate in the LLRIB Rookie Baseball League! If you have any questions, please contact your LLRIB Rookie League Coordinator:
Phone Number: (W) 306-425-4852 (C) 306-420-4057
Email Address: Alannah_Ratt_04@hotmail.com
This form must be completed by July 1st in full for each student to participate in the LLRIB Rookie Baseball League
Jays Care Foundation LLRIB Rookie League Coordinator Alannah Ratt
Approx. Co-ed 5-17 years of age can
register, older group can play the
first innings and mentor and coach
the younger in the next innings.
Jays Care Foundation FACEBOOK page:
Northern Training Opportunity – Gabriel Dumont Institute and The Lac La Ronge Indian Band are partnering to deliver a 4-year fully accredited
NORTHERN INDIGENOUS TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAM (NITEP)
Bachelor of Education Degree
GDI has been working with the Province’s Universities for the past 40 years to train over 1200 Indigenous teachers whose credentials are recognized across Canada. To address the Teacher shortage in Northern Saskatchewan, GDI and the Lac La Ronge Indian Band are proud to announce they are partnering to deliver a Northern Indigenous Teacher Education Program.
- Location: Lac La Ronge Indian Band (Air Ronge)
- Start Date: September, 2019
- Tuition, books and income support may be available to all qualified Métis and First Nations applicants. First Nations applicants can apply to obtain funding through their band. Housing may be available upon application.
How to Apply
- Interested Métis students should contact Michael Relland at email@example.com – Phone: 306-764-1818
- Interested Members of Lac La Ronge Indian Band should contact Tammy Robinson at Tammy.Robinson@llribedu.ca – Phone: 306-425-7969
- An Information Session for Potential students will be held in mid-June. Interested applicants can apply through regular university entrance or mature admissions if they are 21
The 2018 Christmas Concert videos have been moved from LLRIB Schools Facebook Page to the LLRIB Education Facebook Page, all videos can be found here or in the video section of LLRIB Education: https://www.facebook.com/llribeducation/
Download Registration Sheet: PDF FILE
When? Every Tuesday
6:30pm – 8:30pm
Jan 8-June 11, 2019
@ SMVS Cree Room
To register, call 425-1149 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org