The Lac La Ronge Indian Band Education Department is now accepting applications for the 2019 Summer Student Employment Program
There are SUMMER STUDENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE for both post-secondary and high school students in existing programs & programs (Youth Haven, band departments/businesses and summer recreation programs).
- Must be a member of the Lac La Ronge Indian Band.
- Must be a current high school or post-secondary funded student, and returning to school in the fall.
- Must have a Social Insurance Number (SIN#).
- Must be 15-30 years of age in the 2019 calendar year
- Must fill out an application, and submit a resume and cover letter (Criminal Record and Child Abuse checks may also be requested).
Deadline for applications is:
Post-Secondary Students: June 14th 2019
High School Students: June 14th 2019
Employment Program Request Form: June 7th, 2019
Apply in person with resume and cover letter at the Lac La Ronge Indian Band Office – Education Department, through fax or email. Also for any further information or questions contact:
Phone: (306) 425-4938 Ext: 295
Fax: (306) 425-3030
Summer Student Employer Program Request Form
The Summer Student Employment Program is seeking job positions for students from 15 to 30 years of age. The goal of the program is to help find employment for students in order for them to gain the training and experience they need for future employment. The Summer Student Employment Program (SSEP) will make job opportunities fair and accessible to all students who qualify.
This program is set up where we place students in different areas such as; Recreation, LLRIB Departments, the Youth Haven and Band businesses, where they are supervised and trained on site by seasoned veterans who will act as mentors for the individual. The program pays for half of the wages, the other half is paid by the employer (You).