The Lac La Ronge Indian Band’s Post-Secondary Department is now accepting applications to fill summer student positions based out of the LLRIB departments in La Ronge, Hall Lake, and Sucker River.
Summer Student Employment Program
Summer Student Employment Opportunities available for both Post-Secondary and High School students.
• Must be a member of the Lac La Ronge Indian Band residing in La Ronge, Hall Lake or Sucker River.
• Must be a current high school or post-secondary student returning to full time studies in the fall of 2022
• Must have a Social Insurance Number (SIN)
• Must be 15-30 years of age.
• Must complete an application, and submit with a cover letter and resume
Program Start Date:
May 9ᵗʰ 2022 (post-secondary students)
June 27ᵗʰ 2022 (high school students)
August 26ᵗʰ 2022
Applications can be picked up at the Post-Secondary Office or online at www.llribedu.ca or www.llrib.com
Start/End dates are subject to change determined on a case-by-case basis.
- SSEP Application (High School) 2022
- SSEP Application (High School) 2022-Fillable
- SSEP Application (Post Sec) 2022
- SSEP Application (Post Sec) 2022-Fillable
To apply, please submit a cover letter (stating how you meet the qualifications and which community you are applying to), an updated resume and a completed application form to the following:
Summer Student Coordinator: Sammi Kopeck
LLRIB Post-Secondary Department
Box 399 Air Ronge, Sask. S0J 3G0
Deadline for applications:
May 6th 2022 (post-secondary students)
June 17th 2022 (high school students)
LLRIB thanks all interested applicants; however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidates will be required to undergo a criminal record check and vulnerable sector check. Please be advised applications received without proper documentation will not be considered and telephone interviews will not be granted.