Edie Venne – Cree Language & Culture Coordinator
Elena Mirasty – Resource Developer
Charlie Venne – Web Designer
We have updated prices in our Catalogue for Cree resources on this page in PDF:
Download Catalogue and Order Form – Updated Catalogue 2018 March 8
Send all orders and follow-up inquires regarding orders and invoices to:
Cree Language Unit
La Ronge, Saskatchewan, Canada
Phone: (306) 425-4938
Fax: (306) 425-3030
For efficient processing of your order, submit the order early and include all of the following information
- Item Number
- Title of Resource
- Complete Mailing Address
- Purchase Order Numbers
Orders placed by an individual must be prepaid to process.
Prices shown herein are effective January 1, 2018. The prices listed in this catalogue are subject to change without prior notice. Shipping and Handling charges are estimated at 5% of the order total.
All resources are returnable within the 12 months of the purchase date. To ensure credit is correctly applied, please provide invoice number. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
To Order Fax (306) 425-3030
The Lac La Ronge Indian Band Education Department has recently changed the name of their curriculum resource unit known as the Gift of Language and Culture Project to Cree Language Unit.
The Cree Language Unit will continue to:
- Provide resources written in Cree for parents, teachers and community members.
- Preserve, maintain and revitalize Cree language.
- Collect information about our local histories and promote traditional land-based lifestyles of Northern Saskatchewan.
- Work in conjunction with classroom teachers in order to provide quality educational resources for students.
- The website will continue and still maintain its name and URL