Share your artwork with the Prince Albert Model Forest so we can protect caribou habitat and show what makes caribou important to your First Nation
Grocery gift cards – Restaurant gift cards – Art Set
Up to $50 value each!
- Your artwork will be part of a visual story that includes the values, vision and action needed in caribou habitat management.
- This visual story will also inform the Caribou Habitat Management Range Plan for Northern Saskatchewan (SK1) and the SK2 Central plan
- Artwork can include drawings, paintings, beadwork and anything that can be digitally entered into a poster format
- Deadline for submissions is MAY 20, 2020
- For more information, please contact Sarah Schmid c: 306.314.9181 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place; however, all submissions will be considered for inclusion within the visual story. For submission of your artwork, there are several options:
- Please take a picture and send the picture to the email provided on the poster
- Mail the submission to: The Prince Albert Model Forest, P.O. Box 2406, Prince Albert, S6V 7G3